Sunday, June 30, 2024

Mary Jane Burgers and Brew - Perryville, Missouri | Small Business Sunday

 

The Cowboy Burger and fries, taken by Jennie Moore

    Hello everyone, and welcome back to the blog! Most of you already know how much I highly encourage supporting small business, especially the local ones. When I travel for blog projects, I try to make it a point to try a new eatery when I can. Recently my family and I spent an afternoon in Perryville, and we happily took the opportunity to eat at the much loved Mary Jane Burgers and Brew. To no local's surprise, it did not disappoint!

    Immediately upon walking to front door of the restaurant, the atmosphere was set. Music, great smells and bright colors fill the senses. Upon entering we were greeted kindly by staff, and sat quickly. Our waitress was an absolute doll, so friendly and helpful. It took us some time to decide what to order, due to there being so many options on the menu. I decided to go for the Cowboy Burger and fries. I was very happy with that decision, as both were delicious. My parents also loved their meals, and we were already planning when to come back before we even left the table.

    I am happy to report that this place is absolutely worth the hype, and I recommend making a stop here if you have the chance. Not only is the food superb, but the vibe and aesthetics are eye catching as well. The building is a brick beauty dating back to 1894, with its Victorian details still on display for patrons to see. The décor is artsy and will put a smile on the face of any creative. They also even host events, from live music to renaissance fairs. What is your go to order that we need to try from Mary Jane Burgers and Brew? I am always open to suggestions! Thank you for reading and taking the time to appreciate our local small businesses. If there is a small business you would like for me to check out, feel free to comment, message, or email me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment